The Armstrong Youth Orchestra Program would not be possible without the support of their generous sponsors. If you would like to make a contribution to the Armstrong Youth Orchestra Program, please mail your tax free donation directly to the address below:
Armstrong Youth Orchestra Program/Music Dept.
Georgia Southern University – Armstrong Campus
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419-1909
Please make your check out to Georgia Southern University.
Interesting Ways your gift will make a difference:
- $75 – will purchase instrumental parts for one new song for one of the training string ensembles
- $175 – will sponsor one student’s membership fees for one semester
- $250 – will purchase a major work for the music library (example – Beethoven’s 5th Symphony)
- $325 – will sponsor one student’s membership fees for one year
- $750 – will sponsor Wind/Brass sectionals for one semester